Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I stitched a bit...ok well more then a bit....today on My Security Blanket I started this years ago. Probably 2004 or 05 when it came out and it's been sitting in my UFO pile ever since then. I've always thought it was such a cute piece.


I got almost all of the blue done today and most of the red. I think I'll start on the cats face next time but we'll see what calls to me when I sit back down with it.

Still reading Jessica Andersen. I'm now on book three (Skykeepers), and I think it's the best book in the series so far. I listened to the audio book of The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner last week when i was stitching. I enjoyed do it so I'm going to see if I can find another book to listen to while I stitch.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Oh! I can't wait to see this picture come alive. Enjoy your books. I'm still reading various Hannah Howell books.
Hugs!
Mary

Michelle said...

Ooh, can't wait to see more. I am reading the Bree book right now.

Jenn said...

I'm not a big SM fan Michelle but I really liked Bree and was sorry to see it end. I wanted more. :)