Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pillow

My friend Monica went to Comic Con in San Diego this year and she sent me a huge box filled with goodies she picked up while there. As a thank you I decided to stitch her something. We are both Fans of J.R. Wards Series The Black Dagger Brotherhood. so I decided to stitch her the initial of her favorite character in the book. His name is Rehvenge and he has Amethyst eyes so I decided to use 2 different shades of purple for the stitching.

Here is what the finished stitching looks like




and finished into a pillow.



This is the fabric I used on the back of the pillow.

A pattern in my stash called Seaside Sweethearts has been called Seaside Sweethearts. I pulled the floss for it today and I'm thinking I'll try and start it tonight while I check out the Pats preseason game.

4 comments:

Annette said...

Love the purple! Very Rhev ;)

Kalu V said...

Looove the look of the R! it looks really cool

seaside sweethearts looks so sweet with the soft colors i would love to see your progress pics soon =D

Mary said...

Very nice finish and the backing material too! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Great pillow - love it! :D Very jealous of you going to Comic Con too! :D Look forward to seeing a start on Seaside Sweethearts :)