Friday, July 1, 2005

It's July!!

Happy July 1st Everyone! Today is the day I get to start working on Mermaid Heaven with Amy and Carol. Are you ready to go Ladies???
I know I am. I wish I didn't have to go to work today so I could start her. LOL I'm not even taking a lunch at work today so I can't even start her then. It will have to wait till tonight or possibally tomorrow.

I'm leaving work at 2 today because tomorrow is Paul's Birthday snd tonight is the fireworks here in Hamden so I need to pick up a few last minute things for tonight/tomorrow and the fireworks are held on the town golf course which is right off the main road and that is just a minute from our condo so we can sit out on our porch and watch them.

I didn't get to do any stitching last night because we went out to see War of the Worlds. Wow! What an amazing movie. It's has so many what I would call classic Steven Spielberg moments in them. You know the kind of moments that just make you jump out of your seat or go 'oh wow!'. Now granted it's not going to win every Acadamy Award next year but, it was still your great Summer Fun movie. You know one of those movies that you have to see on the big screen. Part of the movie was filmed in CT. Now I just need to find out which part. Tom was excellent and Dakota Fanning was amazing. It's hard to believe that she's only 10.

Actually I did get to do some stitching yesterday. I worked on A Shamrock Heart. It's going a lot quicker than I thought it would. I just have to keep looking at the index to figure out what stitch I sould be doing. LOL

No comments: