Saturday, June 4, 2005

Restless/Do Frogs have Wings???

I hate it when I get this way. I tend to wander around the house not knowing what to do. I did it all last night. I couldn't even sit to watch the Sox Game. I did manage to sit for about 5 minutes to see the end of the 8th inning when we pulled ahead. The Yankees lost last night so it was a good night on the baseball front.

I've been working on the wings of Earth Angel today and I've had to frog the wings 3 times. So my questions is do frog's have wings?

I won the Bingo Game that Carol
hosted in New England Cross Stitchers. My prize was a gift certificate to Stitching Bits and Bobs. I used it to get floss I needed to finish/start a few patterns I have in my stash. Flying Monkeys, Shamrock Heart, Cat Lovers Heart. I got the Flying Monkeys pattern at Celebration in April and do you think I could get all the floss to go with it??? Nooooooo! :) I'd had the charts for the 2 hearts for a while but, was never sure what type of fabirc to stitch them on. There was a shop at Celebration that had the patterns so I asked if they had the fabric to stitch them on and they did. So now I have the floss so I'm all set to go. I don't think either of these will take me very long to do. I also bought Kitties with Charms II. I'd gotten the first one a while ago and wanted to have the second one to go with it.

I rained here over night and it looks like it could start up again in a little while. We are thinking of going to the movies today. With the rain here it sounds more and more like a good idea.

No comments: