Monday, October 2, 2006

I didn't get a lot of stitching done this weekend but, I did get a lot of goodies.

We went out Saturday morning (see below) and when we got home I had a package waiting for me from Down Sunshine Lane. I for the JCS Ornament issue and Little Snap Dragon. I should have the fabric for him later this week then I'm going to start on him straight away.


I have been doing a little stitching. I'm working on a freebie I got last Halloween (or maybe it was the Halloween before last) from San-Man Originals. It's of a grey kitty in a witches hat. If I can get my act into gear I hope to have him done in the next day or two. So far not much is done on him so it's not even worth posting a progress picture.


I got the new issue of the UK Cross Stitcher in the mail the other day and it came with the large Tattered Teddy chart. I wanted to post to see if anyone might like it. I like TT but, I don't want to do this chart and I hate to see it just sit in my stash (you KNOW I can't just throw it out). If you want it just drop me an e-mail and let me know.

We went down to the Guilford Library on Saturday for their yearly book fair and I got the following books.



Mary Mary - By James Patterson

Prince of Time - By Glenna McReynolds

The Dress Lodger - By Sheri Holman

Getting over Jack Wagner (love is Nothing Like an 80's Song) - By Elise Jaska

Love Rosie - By Cecelina Ahern

Carolina Moon - By Nora Roberts

A Little Magic - By Nora Roberts

Reunion - By Nora Roberts

Midnight Bayou - By Nora Roberts

Three Fates - By Nora Roberts

Birthright - By Nora Roberts

I got a book at the bookfair last year calle P.S. I love you and it's by the same lady who did Love Rosie. I didn't even realise it till I got home and was going though all the books. I loved P.S. I Love You and wanted to read her other books. Now it looks like I can!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

It looks like we both like Nora Roberts. I'll have to try the other authors you read, too.

I love hearing about your new goodies--it's almost as fun to read about what other people get as to get my own!

Mary said...

Wow, you got a few great buys at the booksale. :-) I can't wait to see the material you will be using for snap dragon.

Anonymous said...

You have inspired me to buy Snap dragon...
I really want to see how you stitch him...
Please?