Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Just a small something

I got this piece 2 years ago when I went to Celebration. I started it last year but, ended up putting it down as it was supposed to be stitched over one and I just couldn't do it. I've been using a magnifying glass lately for some pieces I've been doing on 32 count so I decided to use it for this one too.



Here is what I've gotten done so far. I don't think I'll have it done by St. Patrick's Day but, I'll have it done soon after that.



I also started a piece from the March issue of Cross Stitch Crazy.



The one I'm doing is the cottage. I've not gotten far on it but, I just feel in love with it when I saw it and I knew I had to do it. So far it's just a big green blob but, once I get more done I'll scan it for you all to see.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Your WIP is so cute! Yikes, sounds like eye exam time for you cutie!!

Myrna said...

Jenn... the shamrock is very cute! And I figure March is 'Shamrock Month' so I can leave my St. Patrick's stuff up all month!

I look forward to seeing your progess on the cottage, also!