Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who posted birthday wishes to me. My birthdy is actually tomorrow (the 23rd) but, I don't mind celebrating a little early. :)

I'm not feeling to good toinght so not much stitching for me. I did work on more of the border for the Lizzie Kate flip-its. So it's now more centered on the fabric and I feel better about it.

It's still just a white line so no scan of it again today. I did work on Sitting Pretty at lunch today and I'll have a scan of tht tomorrow.

11 comments:

Dianne said...

Well I'll be the first to wish you 'Happy Birthday' on your real birthday. Hope it's a great one!

Missy said...

And I'll be second...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY!

:)

Hope you have a great day!

Dawn T. said...

Happy Birthday to you!! I hope you are feeling better so you can enjoy the day.

Kim said...

Well then, since today is the "official" day. Happy Birthday! :D
Hope it's a fun day. :)

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Jenn, hope you had a great day.

Hugs xxxxxxxx

Bastet said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! Hope you get all you want and more.
Big birthday Hugs!

Anne S said...

I'm still trying to catch up on my blog reading (still have 261 unread posts to go) ... but I remembered it was your birthday today (hopefully I'm still in time with the time difference, as I'm now on the 24th!!) - hope you have/had a wonderful day where you were spoilt rotten by everyone, including yourself :) {{Happy birthday hugs}}

Carol said...

Happy Birthday Jenn :-)

Butterfly Amy said...

Happy Birthday Jenn!! :)

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope you had a great day and time. :)

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday! :)