Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happy Tuesday

Thanks to everyone for there comments on Sitting Pretty and Girl with a pearl earing. No Girl is not a HAED pattern. I actually got it as a freebie but, I do now that a site (maybe Mystic Stitch) does carry the pattern.

I really want to put some good work into her. I'm thinking of instead of jumping around doing the page by page thing. Work on one till it's done. That way you feel like something is getting accomplished.

Oh it was a good mail day today.

First I got the fabric I ordered from Slikweavers to stitch the Lizzie Kate 2005 Flip-it's on.



It's Hand Dyed Lugana "Classics" Antique Gold 28ct Lugana. I'm a little angry at myself cause I bought the 26x35 size cause I didn't think the smaller size would fit the grid I needed to do all the flip-it's on. I don't think the fabric needed to be this big and when I started stitching the outside grid It's not centered so I have more fabric on one end (the bottom) then the other. *rolling eyes*

I didn't scan what I did tonight cause it's just a big white line. Not very exciting to look at.

I picked up floss for the Glory Bee pattern Carol sent me for my birthday and I put it with the chart and the fabric that Carol sent me that I'm going to use for the piece. The colors are so pretty. Ohh and I just discovered that Priceless is a new pattern. Thanks Carol!



And last but, not least I got a bunch of cards today for my birthday. I just had to open them early.



I got a card from Amanda, My parents, a friend of the family and Linda. I also put Carols card in the picture too.

I'm hoping my Easter Fairy will turn up tomorrow. I know it shipped the other day but, with Monday being a holiday and no mail things are a little behind.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,
I can't wait for an easter fairy review!

Can I already say "Happy Birthday"?

;o)

Have a great day!

Chiara said...

Hi Jenn I'm happy you received the fabric for Lizzie Kate Flip it on!!! I don't know the right date of your birthday so i wish you Happy Birthday today!!! Hugs

Karen's Blog said...

Hi Jenn,

I just wanted to say thanks for your warm welcome. I will be adding your blog link to mine as well.

Happy Birthday!!

Leeland said...

Sitting pretty is on my to-stitch list... It's so cute!
Girl with a pearl earring is a fine work of art! Did you see the romantic movie with Colin Firth? It was beautifully shot.
Is it your birthday? Happy birthday then!
Take care!

Sylvie said...

What a lovely fabric for the L*K Flip it.

If it's your Birthday then Happy Birthday!

Dawn T. said...

I love the fabric you are using for your L*K Flip it!

Shelleen said...

Which flip its are you doing? I have done one set and now doing the stamps and starting the blocks in another month. Happy Birthday!!

Bastet said...

You got some lovely gifts from Carol. I'm glad you got the birthday card in plenty of time. Sometimes DH says he'll mail something for me and forget altogether or a few days later.

Butterfly Amy said...

Wow Jenn, looks like you got some wonderful gifts! And card too! :)

Happy Birthday!!!

I can't wait to see some progress on your LK Flip It piece.. and no a white line isn't too boring ;)

Miss you lots in IMs! Wish I could get Yahoo to work again but my computer is just too old.

Hugs & Happy Stitching

Anne S said...

Isn't Carol wonderful? What a great gift for you - I have that chart in my stash too, although I don't have the fabric yet. I love the sentiments behind the chart :) Look forward to seeing your progress on that one ... might even make me hurry up and get some fabric for it LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,

The freebie-link to Vermeers girl is:

http://freepatterns.thedesignersnetwork.com/vermeersal.html


Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, the link is to large to fit your commentbox, so I clipped it in halve, just past the 2 halves to gether and try again:

http://freepatterns.thedesignersnetwork.com/

vermeersal.html

Anonymous said...

OK, this works! :o)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the wrong English!

past = paste (?)

together

etc.....