Tuesday, January 24, 2006

So much white!

I'm still not done with the stitching on Christmas Elf Fairy. I worked all night with the white in her wings and around her wings and still I'm not done. I feel like I'm so close but, I just can't get there to finish the stitching so I can move on to the beads.



I was looking at the pattern today and I guess I do all the stitching and back stitching then I put the beads on. The back stitching looks like it will be covered by the beads when I put them around the outside of her wings but, I'm sure it will be ok. Just worrying about things I don't need to worry about.

They say it's going to snow here tonight. Nothing yet (not even rain) and it's almost 40 degrees so unless the temp drops really quickly I don't think we are getting snow.

Random
You are a Random cat! Also known as an alley cat

or a mutt. You aren't given to high-falutin'

ways, but you're accessible and popular.

People love you for who you are, not what you

are.


What breed of cat are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

7 comments:

karensff said...

It's all the white in the wings I'm not looking forward to. So boring but worth it in the end. She's looking gorgeous and you will be finished before you know it.

Karen
xxx

Kali said...

She looks great Jenn, almost there ;)

Kim said...

She's looking fantastic! It won't be long now. :D

Carol said...

Your Christmas Fairy Elf looks great - should be done any time now!!!

The snow we expected was pretty much nothing too :-)

Juul :o) said...

Can't wait to see the next photo, she almost ready to fly!

AnneS said...

Looks like you're real close to a finish, though, so hang in there with those dratted wings! She's looking great :)

Bastet said...

Jenn, she looks wonderful! Solid colour stitching is a pain in the backside, but well worth the effort. Looks like we're both Alley cats. Hugs