Friday, January 27, 2006

The Meme of Fours

The Meme of Fours
Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life:
1. Photo Assistant at a Photo Shop
2. Casher for a Children’s book store
3. Receptionist for an Office Supply Store
4. Administrative Assistant for a Filtration Company

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again:
1. the Princess Bride
2. All the Harry Potter Movies
3. Lilo & Stitch
4. The Italian Job

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Madison CT
2. Hamden CT
That is it. I don’t’ tend to move around J

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Lost
2. CIS
3. Two and a Half Men
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
1. Ireland
2. Germany
3. The Virgin Islands
4. England

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. My friends Blogs
2. Yahoo
3. U2.com
4. For better or worse - comic strip fix.

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Spaghetti
2. Chocolate
3. Chicken Cutlet
4. Mashed Potatos

Four Albums I Can't Live Without:
1. The Unforgettable Fire - U2
2. Throwing Copper – Live
3. Love, Angel, Music, Baby – Gwen Stephani
4. How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb – U2

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Ireland
2. The Virgin Islands
3. Australia
4. Disneyland

No comments: