Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Fairy Elf

Juul asked me how my Christmas Fairy Elf is coming along. I worked on her a little the other day and I will try and scan her tonight when I get home so you can see an update on her. Not much has been done. I did start work on her wings the other day.
I've not been working on her much becuase like I mentioned before I made a mistake on her and it just upset me for 2 reasons. One she is an expensive piece and I should be paying more attention to what I'm doing and Two.....LOL I just forgot what two was. mmmmmmmm Yes Juul there is more than enough fabric included in the kit to do the piece. Oh well she won't be finished for Christmas but, she will be finished in 2006. Hopefully before the next one comes out.

2 comments:

Dawn T. said...

Sorry to hear about the mistake..it must be in the air. I had one earlier this week that made me frustrated. Hope it gets better for you. :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,
Thanks for the info, I'll be back to look at the picture.
My fabric was big enough to stitch her on, but it is not big enough to frame her, especially with the two mats they show on the photo.
I love the design though, but they should have included a bigger piece of fabric and a better discribtion on the how to do things.
I would love to know more about the other lim. ed. in this serie.
Have a Merry Christmas.
Juul :o)