Saturday, October 22, 2005

It's the weekend

I don't seem to be in much of a stitching mood these days. I hope the feeling will come back to me cause I have so many wonderful pieces that I want to stitch. Even though I'm not stitching that still doesn't stop me from shopping for stash.

I posted the other day about Silkweavers "Spook"tacular Sale. Well I placed an order yesterday. I went a little over board. Here is what I got.

2 of the Spooktacular Sale - Medium "Treat Bag"
2 of the Spooktacular Sale - Lugana - 28 count
1 of the Spooktacular Sale - Large "Treat Bag"

I'll probably order another Medium Treat Bag before the sale ends on November 6th.

Your Blog Should Be Blue

Your blog is a peaceful, calming force in the blogosphere.
You tend to avoid conflict - you're more likely to share than rant.
From your social causes to cute pet photos, your life is a (mostly) open book.


I got these from Faith's blog. She's finished some lovely stitching pieces recently.

Your Birthdate: February 23

With a birthday on the 23rd of the month (5 energy) you are inclined to work well with people and enjoy them.
You are talented and versatile, very good at presenting ideas.
You may have a tendency to get itchy feet at times and need change and travel.

You tend to be very progressive, imaginative and adaptable.
Your mind is quick, clever and analytical.
A restlessness in your nature may make you a bit impatient and easily bored with routine.
You may have a tendency to shirk responsibility.
Very sociable, you make friends easily and you are an excellent traveling companion.

No comments: