Sunday, September 11, 2005

Busy Stitching

I've been trying to find the time to post since Friday but, have not found the time till now.

I've been stitching away on things but, just not found the time to post here about them.

I thought I would follow what I new would be Carols lead yesterday and I worked on Mermaid Heaven. Oh I am just loving this piece. I had such a good time working on it yesterday that I picked it up again today. I am trying to have Sunday be my Emermald Mermaid stitching day but, I figured I'm a little behind Carol on Mermaid Heaven so working on it for 2 days might get me a little closer to her. :)

I picked up this past Tuesday the box set of Season 1 of Lost so I worked on Mermaid Heaven while I watched the extras on the DVD and while I watched the Sox game yesterday. I also worked on it today as I flipped between the Red Sox game, The football and the US Open (Agassi should have won! :( ).


MH Posted by Picasa

I've been good now and have put her away till next week. I will be out next Saturday so I'll try and work on her on Friday night.

I worked on Celtic Summer last week but, I haven't posted my progress till now. I know I've said it before but, I love the way the colors look in this fabirc.


CS Posted by Picasa

I hope to get to work on this again tomorrow night.

Fever Pitch is coming out this week on DVD so this is another DVD buying Tuesday for me. I just need to find someone who is carrying the version with the extended ending. Mmmmmm If I can't find it I guess I can get it from Amazon.

4 comments:

Bastet said...

Mermaid heaven is looking lovely and the progress on Celtic Summer is great too. I also like how the colours seem to go well together.

Carol said...

These look awesome Jenn! We better get back to Earth Angel too :-)

Carol said...

Hi Jenn- thanks for the adorable garden fairies chart! What a sweet surprise that was! You are the BEST!! Thank you, thank you!!!! I am at work and don't have access to my usual email account, so I hope you don't mind my posting my thanks here :-)

Carol said...

Hey Jenn - you OK?? It's been a few days. I hope you got my message of thanks for the faries chart - what a nice treat that was, thanks again!!