Sunday, August 28, 2005

MS Needlecase

San did a needlecase with the Margaret Sherry cat that was in the July issue of the UK Cross Stither. They used it as a siccor FOB but, I liked San's idea of making it into a needle case. So I coppied her idea. (I hope you don't mind San)


Ms Posted by Picasa

Other that finishing this today I really didn't do much stitching. I did get my fabric floss and fabric for the Celtic Ladies SAL that I'm doing with Carol and a number of other ladies who have blogs. I'm looking forard to working on Celtic Summer. I'm going to be doing her on a light purple fabric that was given to me especially for this pattern a few years ago. I'm not sure what type of fabirc it is. I'll have another look at it though and I'll post what it is.

3 comments:

Bastet said...

The kitty is quite adorable.

Carol said...

Came out so cute! I have that earmarked to make into a fob someday myself :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm envious of the needlecase...So cute..Well Done!!

I'm waiting for your Love bookmark next :)