Sunday, May 20, 2007

I've been tagged by 2 people to do the 8 things about me...but, I just can't think of anything to share. I'm still working on it so I hope to have mine done soon.


Here is my update on Celtic Heart. I enjoyed working on it so much today (I got evrything you see inside the heart done today) even with being visited by the frog twice. and when he came boy where they BIG mistakes. I was really looking forward to working on the knot in the center of the heart. I like that part very much so I'm happy to now have it done.

I'm hopeing to have this done soon so I can move onto something else. At the moment working on one piece at a time is working very well for me. While other pieces are calling me it feels good to work on one piece and want to get it done.

I hope this week goes quickly. I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing 3 day weekend next weekend.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Celtic Heart look great!

I know what you mean..... I was also tagged and took me ages to think of things I wanted to share, I'm still a little neurotic on that score :-(

Cheryl said...

You've made great progress, its looking fab

Annemarie said...

Working on one project until it's finished sounds like a dream to me. Well done you for making it work! As always, love the Celtic Heart!

ollie1976 said...

It's really coming together nicely!
-Jen

Dawn T. said...

CH is beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is just gorgeous!

Mary said...

Looking Great! I am loving watching this piece come to life. Thanks for sharing!
Mary

Marie said...

Such a pretty Heart and beautiful stitching. I look forward to seeing the finished piece!

Carol said...

That is lovely progress Jenn :-)

Anna van Schurman said...

Your heart is looking beautiful!

Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

I love this piece and am enjoying watching your progress! Looking forward to your next update :)

Karen said...

Looks gorgeous! I love the rich color.

Sandy said...

Great progress. Love the red. TFS.

Stitch Wizard said...

Wow Jenn, you would never know that the frog visited with you on Sunday! Your Celtic Heart is really beautiful and you have gotten so much done!! Very pretty!! Thank you for your kind words in my blog. I lost a whole day of stitching today but I just have to get goin on mine tomorrow! I have to have my project turned in on Saturday! Wish me luck! Debby :)

Pumpkin said...

It's looking awesome Jenn! I can't wait until you get to the center as well :o)

I hope you have a better long weekend than I did. Looks like this weekend is shot as well unless I get rid of this cold first :o(

Hazel said...

Looking great! xx

Chiara said...

Your heart looks great!! Enjoy your long week end ;o)
cheers

stitcherw said...

Your heart is really starting to take shape with some of the middle being filled in too, nice progress.
Sue