Saturday, April 28, 2007

Busy few days

Mary was in Hartford for a few days for a Genealogy conference. I went up to see her on Thursday and we went out to the Thistle Needlework. We both got a lot of nice stash.

I want to at some point do Renaissance Lady that was in the March 07 issue of the UK Cross Stitcher so I got the beads I'll need for her. I also got a few items' that were on my wish list. "Unguns the Dragon - Butterflies" and "Make a Wish" by Lily of the Valley. Mary got me Illustrative Blackwork Fantasy by Dragon Dreams that was also on my wish list. I also got Britty Kitties V and a cord spiner to make cords for things that I finish.

Then yesterday I went back up to see Mary again and we went out to dinner and then we hung out and stitched and watched TV. It was a fun night and I'm looking forward to getting to do it again next week in NH.

Mary told me about the Châtelaine Designs Mystery XI: The Celtic Mystery that is going to be starting in Jan of 08. I've been waiting for this one so I signed up for it when I got home Thursday night. (I forgot to tell you that yesterday Mary)

I also have been doing some stitching. I finished 2 gifts but, I can't show them to they arrive safe and sound at their destinations. Hopefully soon I can show pictures. I did do a little work last night on my Little Snap Dragon. I didn't get much done but it did feel so good to work on him again after so long.


I also worked on Celtic Hart a little while I was waiting for Mary on Thursday. Sorry it's not the best scan. Looking at this piece I know I didn't get a lot done but, I feel like this piece is moving a long quickly. Sorry that you can see all my extra floss though the fabric.


I hope that everyone is having a nice weekend.

14 comments:

stitcherw said...

Great stash, the Britty Kitties and others are so cute. I've looked at a couple of the fun new patterns by Lili of the Valley, but don't have any yet.

It was fun seeing your Little Snap Dragon again, that one is so pretty, the little dragon is so sweet looking.

Annemarie said...

Oooh, lovely stash. Glad you had such a good time!

Stitchermommy said...

Jenn-
Where abouts in NH are you going to be? Maybe if you aren't that far from where I am then we can meet up for a few. I would love to meet you in person!
Beth
meye2cuties@gmail.com

Dawn T. said...

Great Stash, especially the dragons and kitties! The Snap Dragons looks wonderful!

Before I forget to post
this....the snowmen are from the company Little River and is called Seasons in the Snow. It is designed by Emily Oswald. I hope this helps you:)

Dawn T. said...

Great Stash, especially the dragons and kitties! The Snap Dragons looks wonderful!

Before I forget to post
this....the snowmen are from the company Little River and is called Seasons in the Snow. It is designed by Emily Oswald. I hope this helps you:)

Carolyn said...

I love all of your stash - especially the Make a Wish kit. :) Snap Dragon is so darn cute too! :)

Carla said...

Great stash...Lili of the Valley designs are so cute!
Nice progress on ypur WIPs!

Carol said...

Sounds like you have been having fun! Wow, Mystery XI,eh? That's a big one! Love seeing your Snap Dragon out again! See you next week! I will email you tomorrow about cell phone numbers etc... :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice stash haul! Your snap dragon is looking good :)

Aussie Stitcher said...

Love Little Snap Dragon, this is going to be my next addition to my rotation when I finish something.

Cheryl said...

Great stash jenn! I really love the illustrative blackwork fantasy, it might be making its way to my wish list! The dragon you are stitching is cute!

Pumpkin said...

Great stashing Jenn! What lovelies you brought home :o) Those Lili of the Valley charts are sweet!

That is so neat that you met another stitcher/blogger :o)

I just love your Little Snap Dragon. The colors in that pieces are just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see Little Snap Dragon again!
He's sooooooo supercute! :o)
Great stash haul!
:o)

Dani - tkdchick said...

You'll love the cording drill its a staple in my ornament making supplies!