Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Now you might all think this is a cute picture of Misha and that she just decided to sit there on my side of bed bed. Nope. :) this is the spot she has chosen to sleep at night. So that means the little big of space to the right of her is all I get of the pillow.
I have been stitching at work the last few days. I am working on Celtic Heart (way down at the bottom of the page) by M Designs. I don't have much done. Well nothing that is much to look at just the lines of the border so far. I hope by the end of the week I might have something to show.

I got my confirmation for Celebration in the mail the other day. I got all the classes that I wanted. Now time just needs to fly so I can get up there and relax.

I have to say all of you with your PIF gifts are making me green with envy. I so worried when I start to do mine they won't be as good as what you are all doing. Maybe that is why I've not started mine yet.

14 comments:

ollie1976 said...

Don't you just love when the cats do that? One of mine decides to hog the pillow!

Kiwi Jo said...

awww cute kitty loves snuggling up to her Mama! At the moment Emma has decided that sleeping ON my pillow is a good idea.

Anonymous said...

Aaw, Misha is too cute!! Guess that's what they do... LOL Ours sleeps at the foot of the bed but not without taking up half of my half, so I get to sleep with my knees next to my nose... :o) Gotta love 'm!!

Kali said...

LOL That is Indiana's favorite spot to sleep as well. This morning instead of an alarm he was even nice enough to start licking my leg to wake me up :)

Jamie said...

Well I guess we know how runs the household! So cute. I should bring stitching to work, it would force me to take a lunch break. I could easily keep a kit here - especially with the weather getting nicer I could stitch outside. I think I haven't started my PIFs too because everyone elses are so wonderful! I'm just going to try to keep them simple!

Carol said...

Aw Misha! Gig sleeps on my pillow every night too - pushes me right over!

Carla said...

Misha is adorable!!

stitcherw said...

Misha looks very comfortable. Mine are the same way, somehow whatever spot they seem to want is the spot they know that I would have taken.

Celtic heart will be lovely, what color and fabric are you using?
Sue

Pumpkin said...

That is so cute Jenn :o) My DH does that to me. LOL!

Hazel said...

cute cat!

Barb said...

Cute picture of Misha. Whiskers keeps my bed warm for me during the day then at night he's in and out.

Dawn T. said...

Misha is soooo adorable!

Carolyn said...

Misha is so adorable! I know all about bed-hogging babies. My dalmation shares my pillow too and I usually wind up with about 14" of bed space while he sprawls all over. LOL. Can't wait to see celtic heart's progress once you get a bit more done. :)

Anonymous said...

Cat's rule!

>^..^<

prrr, she's lovely!