Sunday, January 14, 2007

Busy Weekend

Today was a busy day.....the whole weekend was kind of busy...with Football games yesterday and today. I got a lot of stitching done. I could have gotten more done but, I was a nervous wreck watching the Pats game today (and what a game it was!) so I had to put my stitching down.

Here is my second L*K 2006 flip-it done. I did May since it will be under January. Next will be February and I'm not sure. LOL I'm going to try and do at least 2 a month...So this will go away till Feb so I can work on other things.


Lizzie Kate 2006 May Flip-It
Started not sure
Finished 1/14/07
Stitched on 28 ct Opalescent Cahel Linen "Glistening Cream"
Since I got the floss for the Brittercup Kitty yesterday I thought I'd work on it tonight. This is what I did durring the Pats game. Not much but, it's a good start. I should have this done by the end of the week. Not sure what I'll work on after that. Either the L*K houses or the napping Somebunnies.



I spent tonight watching the Premier of 24. I got DH to agree to at least watch the first 2 hours. He watched the show when it first started but, he's not watched it recently. I hope I've gotten him back into it.

8 comments:

Lana said...

Good job on "May" Very cute! I can't wait to see the Britty kitty done!
~Lana~

Carol said...

Congratulations on another finish - and a new start at the same time!

Anonymous said...

May is beautiful. I hope one day I'll have time to stitch them all...

stitcherw said...

You have been busy. May looks great, and Britty Kitty looks to have a good start as well. The Brittercup designs are so cute, looking forward to seeing yours finished.
Sue

Michele said...

Congrats on getting May done .. too cute with those silly birds :) Can't wait to see the kitty done. Your Pat's really pulled out a squeaker! We're bummed about our Seahawks .. but after a year full of injuries, they were lucky to get that far. Good luck next weekend!

Dawn B. said...

Wow great busy weekend for you. Look forward to seeing the britty kitty done. I still need to start on mine.

Anonymous said...

I love them both! :o)
But what are "napping Somebunnies"???
LOL it sounds like a real cute picture...
;o)

Lelia said...

Nice projects!!