Wednesday, April 5, 2006

The Stitching is done!

Yeah!! I finished the stitching tonight while I watched Lost. Tomorrow all I need to do is finish the backstitching around her arm and her wings then it will be time to add the beads. I should be able to get the backstitching done tomorrow at lunch time so I can start the beads tomorrow night.



I set a goal for myself for April. I would like to have the following pieces done before I leave for Celebration. Easter Fairy, Sitting Pretty, Itty Bitty Irish, and a Popcorn the bear and friends (Peaches) freebie from Quick and Easy Cross Stitch. I don't think this is an impossiable goal since most of these pieces are more than 1/2 way done. If I don't get anything done it will probably be Itty Bitty Irish.

The Red Sox won tonight. So we are 2-1 so far on the seaons. Tomorrow is a travel day. It will be strange, the season just started and now there is a day off.

11 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations! She looks great!

Your turn this year to keep the running Red Sox update :-)

Anonymous said...

If you are realy very carefull not to break an arm or two, you'll get her done!:o)
I'm already doing a little sitting down dance behind the p.c.
I bet IRL she sparkles!

Unknown said...

She's stunning. See I told you that you'd get her finished for Easter ;)

Sitting Pretty, hmm I have that one in the depths of stash too.

Veronica said...

Woohoo! She turned out beautifully. You must be proud.

Kali said...

She looks great! Congrats :)

Carto said...

Hello there from one Cross Stitcher to another! Wow she looks so pretty! I love anything to do with fairies and this design is lovely. I bet she'll look fantastic when the beads are on. Great job and well done!

Kim said...

Congrats! She turned out fantastic! Love the colors! :D

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

I really like this fairy. You have done a great job on her!

Unknown said...

looking good, will look fantastic once you add the beads!

Anonymous said...

She's lovely. She's going to look fabulous when she's completed. :)

Mary said...

She's really coming alive!
Your list for April stitching is amazing. I'll be happy if I find any time to stitch.