Thursday, August 11, 2005

Lumpy


Lumpy Posted by Picasa

Another small quick finish for me tonight. I saw this free kit with the August issue of Quick and Easy Cross Stitch. He just made me smile looking at him so I knew I had to get him and stitch him. I hope to be able to stitch on one of my SAL pieces tomorrow. I'll just have to see what calls to me.

Thanks to everyone who had a look and posted aboutmy finished Harry Potter bear. You all know how good it feels when you finish a piece so I can say that this felt Soooooooo good! :)

It's been so hot here lately at night I've not really felt like doing much of anything. It's even been to hot to stitch but, I've made myself so I could get my HP bear done. I'm going to try and drop him off to get framed next week sometime. I'm wondering if I should try using someone else besides the place I've been brining my stuff to lately. No reason. I like the way they do my stuff and they are quick. Plus I have a 15% off coupon for the next itme I bring in to be framed. So I guess I'm headed back there.

No Red Sox tonight. There is a preseason football game on that I had a peek at for a few minutes.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations! He is so cute!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Awww he's so cute!!!