Saturday, May 14, 2005

The Frog

I got visited by the frog this week. I was working on Earth Angel and I discovered that I was off a row and a line on a big section that I did so I had to frog it all out. I finished it all tonight and now I've moved on to repairing everything I had to rip out.

I tagged Gina, Amy & Claudia. Hope they don't mind. :)

The instructions are to complete five of the following sentences, and then to "tag" three more friends.

If I could be a scientist . . .
If I could be a farmer . . .
If I could be a musician . . .
If I could be a doctor . . .
If I could be a painter . . .
If I could be a gardener . . .
If I could be a missionary . . .
If I could be a chef . . .
If I could be an architect . . .
If I could be a linguist . . .
If I could be a psychologist . . .
If I could be a librarian . . .
If I could be an athlete . . .
If I could be a lawyer . . .
If I could be an inn-keeper . . .
If I could be a professor . . .
If I could be a writer . . .
If I could be a llama-rider . . .
If I could be a bonnie pirate . . .
If I could be an astronaut . . .
If I could be a world famous blogger . . .
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world . . .
If I could be married to any current famous political figure . . .

If I could be a musician I would write/play music that would (I hope) touch people and make them think.

If I could be an inn-keeper I would have a nice cozy place for people to stay and relax.

If I could be a doctor I would find a cure for Cancer and AIDS.

Paul and I got tickets to see Star Wars Revenge of the Sith last night. We are going to be seeing it at midnight on Thursday. We did this before when the first movie (or should I say the 4th depending on how you look at it. :) ) came out and it was a lot of fun. So I'm looking forward to doing it again. It will be nice I'll be able to watch Lost then head out to the movie.

It was suppose to rain today but, so far nothing. Now they are saying it will start over night and go into tomorrow. I was looking forward to spending a nice day inside watching TV, Stitching and listening to the rain. Well at least I did 2 of the three! LOL I spent much of the day watching Americas Next Top Model on VH1. I don't know why but, I get hooked on shows like this. *blush* So you now all know my deep dark secret.

No comments: