Tuesday, April 12, 2005

World Champions!


Red Sox Flag Posted by Hello

What a wonderful day yesterday was. It's finally starting to get warm out and it was the Red Sox home opener. I had to work today but, I made sure before I left the house that the VCR was set to record the pregame. I just had to see the guys (or should I say idiots :) ) get their rings. And what Rings they are! Talk about bling, bling! There was someone in the stands durring the game that held up a sign that had shirts with the players numbers on the back and the world series ring in the center and the title on the sign was "The Lords of the Ring." I though it was cute.

I could go on and on about the game and everything else but, I won't boar you with the info of something you've all probably seen a 1,000 times by now. Let's just say a good day was had by all and we beat the Yankess 8-1.


Earth Angel as of 4/11/05 Posted by Hello

I've been working on Earth Angel withCarol as a stitch a long. This is what I've gotten done so far. I was going to stitch last night but, I got caught up on watching the tape of the game and I didn't want to miss anything and by the time that was done 24 was about to start and I like to give that my full attention. I just can't seem to stitch while I watch TV programs. I just don't want to miss anything. When it's a sporting event I'm fine I can do 2 things at once. I do hope to work on her for a while tonight when I get home. I want to get a good bit done on here before the end of the month so I can bring her to Celebration of Needlework. Carol is going to be there and I hope we can meet up and compare our stitching and stuff. :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Jenn - she is taking some shape now - fantastic!!!!!!

Jenn said...

Thanks Carol! I'm having a lot of fun working on her. :)