Tuesday, March 1, 2005

It's Tuesday!

And the new season of the Amazing Race starts tonight! I can't wait. I'm looking forward to getting to sit down and watch the show tonight and stitch but, I probably won't do much stitching. I'll want to just watch the show.

I put down my St. Paddy's Day Kitty Moon becuase I didn't have the floss I needed for the piece but, I just got it today (thanks Cheryl!) so I can go back to work on it. In the mean time I picked up Lives to Stitch by Stitchy Kitty. The Stitchy Kitty pieces have just been calling to me lately.

I also want to start my Irish Cherished Teddy piece. I figure if I don't do it now it will have to wait till next year cause I only tend to work on seasonal pieces when the holiday comes around.

I've been wanting to start my Earth Angel piece for a while now and one of the members in the New England Stitchers Group, Carol has the piece to so we are going to do it together as a SAL. I can't wait. I'm going to see if I have everything I need for it tonight. If not it's off to Michaels I go for floss.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I'm looking very forward to this SAL - weather is clearer for the rest of the week, so I will coordinate some time to get my floss and beads..... I think I picked out a Silkweaver Solo for it - well, two actually - gotta narrow it down - I will probably email you scan so you can give me some input, OK? Glad you gave me your blog link :-)

Carol